Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Alex goes out

Alex had his first appointment with our pediatrician today. Since they don't have privileges at the delivering hospital, they like to see newborns on day 4. He is doing great! He's already up 2 ounces, which is awesome. We got clearance to have company and the doctor said while we need to be aware of germs to avoid RSV (more dangerous since he was early), we should, "Go live your life!" YAY!!

When we got home, we said a teary good-bye to Grandma. I don't know how we would have survived the past 2 months without her. We were all sad to see her go and I think she had a hard time leaving too. After all this time, it's strange to not know when we'll see her again.

To cheer us up and to celebrate me being able to move again, we went to Olive Garden for dinner. I have to say, it was the most pleasant meal out we've had in a long, long time. The kids were pleasant, they ordered their own food and ate everything. Alex slept in his car seat the whole time. I have no delusions that it will always be like this, but tonight I'm not as scared of 3 kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home