Friday, March 24, 2006

What the heck...

was I thinking? I signed up for Rhonna's 21 day challenge. I'm hoping it will be the motivation to get me going again. I did so many LOs while on bed rest in January and February. Since Alex was born, I've hardly done any.

I know it's been busy and I know I shouldn't stress over it, and I certainly shouldn't beat myself up over it, but it's annoying. I feel like I want to create but when I sit down, nothing works. SOOOO frustrating.

Plus, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new Mac, but I'm waiting to buy PS till the new version comes out for the Intel Macs. So, most stuff has been moved over to the Mac, but I still have to use the laptop for creating. Not the end of the world, but just tedious to go back and forth. Yeah, I'm a big whiner.

Anyway, the challenge starts Monday. Let me know if you're doing it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home