Wednesday, April 12, 2006

We survived and I'm crazy.

Neil went back to work today so it was my first full day with three kids, my first time taking all of them to the bus stop, the first time I went out alone with all three. All in all it wasn't bad. We played at the bus stop, they were great during hair cuts and I actually managed to make a real dinner for us. :)

It all went so well that tomorrow I'm going on a road trip with them by myself. Yeah, silly, silly woman I am. We're meeting my parents half way. We'll stay overnight in a hotel (which is always a highlight for my kids) and come back after lunch on Friday. It's only 3 hours each way so I don't think it will be too bad. Emma and Andy are actually good travelers; they have to be if they want to go to Grandma and Grandpa's. Alex should be able to go 3 hours without eating (as long as he sleeps) so we should make it OK. Of course, I probably just jinxed myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home