Monday, November 20, 2006

Photography Class Week 4

After two very long weeks of sickness, I think the plague is finally gone. Nasty colds/chest infections, stomach flu and pink eye have all made the rounds in our house. I have a lingering cough, but other than that, I think we're over the worst of it.

On top of that, the kids spilled soda on my keyboard and fried it. I was able to use an old wireless MS keyboard, but it interferred with my Mighty Mouse and made it freak out. Also, since there was no Apple key, I couldn't use Photoshop very effectively. Thankfully, my new keyboard arrived Saturday. Gotta love Apple's shipping--fast and free!

So those are my excuses for being so behind on my class. Thank goodness there's no penalty for late assignments. :) I've got to get busy this week and try to catch up.

Week four's assignment was "Parents as Props." Lots of fun. I have several that I didn't use that I'm planning to put into a story board for Alex's room and Neil's office. The first one was added to the Picture of the Week Gallery. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home