Sunday, July 30, 2006

It's official...

I rock. Cathy Zielske says so. :)






















Last week I recorded a concert for her on VH1 and sent the video tape off to her. This is what I got in return (plus some KI goodies). How cool is that?!

It was a relaxed, albeit hot, weekend. We filled up the pool and the kids spent hours splashing and playing. Bad mom that I am, I didn't even take a picture. Maybe tomorrow because I know they'll be bugging me to get out there at the crack of dawn.

I did scrap a page for a challenge at Scrap Artist's Anniversary Bash. The challenge was to use bad photos on a layout. Actually I think these photos are awesome action shots, but unfortunately, I couldn't figure out a way to realistically fix Emma's runny nose. They looked so good on the camera too. LOL


2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

great layout- how cool you got a "you rock" out of Cathy! :)

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How neat, Robyn!! What a sweet thing to do for each other.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home