Monday, June 05, 2006

Weekend photos

We spent the weekend landscaping. I'm going finish planting today and then I'll take some photos of our accomplishments. In the meantime, here are a couple of photos from the weekend.

Here's one of the rose bushes we planted. They are so pretty, I can't wait to see them when they're full grown.
Andy really loved helping in the garden. I was actually surprised how long he lasted. He really worked, as proven by the dirty fingernails and face. LOL He's recently discovered a new love as well...photography. Wonder where he gets that from? ;) When I got the camera out to take pictures of the roses, he wanted to takes pictures too. He uses my purse camera and actually gets some good shots sometimes.


Taking the shot...Checking the results...






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home