Friday, June 02, 2006

What a morning. Rolled over and looked at the clock. It said 7.37. Had to think what day it was for a moment. Realized that Oh Crap! it's Friday and Neil's still in bed too. He flew out of bed and I jumped up to get Emma. She has not been wanting to get up for school at all this week. I'm so glad Monday is her last day!

Andy started out really crabby, but he's been playing nicely (and quietly) for almost an hour now so maybe his crabbiness is gone.

Alex actually slept a LONG time last night. I met an old friend out (for pie at Baker's Square) and took him along. He ate at 8.30. He was probably aseep by 9.15. I held him for awhile and then put hiim back in his car seat. He was so sound asleep when I got home at 12.30 that I just took up to bed in his car seat thinking he'd be up soon. He didn't get up till 4.45!!! That's the longest he's ever gone without eating so I'm hopeful he's getting closer to sleeping through the night!

I didn't get this posted earlier and the day has gotten worse. Andy is in such a mood. I really don't know what's wrong, but I'm at my wit's end. We've been taking away privileges as punishment for quite some time and it seems to be losing its effectiveness. We've don't give in after taking something away so I don't think it's a case of inconsistency. It's going to be a L-O-N-G summer if he keeps acting this way. Any suggestions?

There are some good challenges going on over at scrappindeals.com . I'm doing a photography challenge so I think I'll do some prep work for a photo shoot later. Also, I'm doing a 21 day "what about me" challenge so I need to get some work done for that. Go check 'em out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home