Monday, May 01, 2006

So I pretty much suck at this blogging thing

Throughout the day, I think to myself, "I really need to update the blog" or "This would be a good story for the blog." But then I either get distracted by one or more kids or I'm just plain lazy. Who knew rambling about nothing could be so much work?

I had a very productive scrapping weekend. I did 5 layouts, which for me is a lot. I'm still pretty slow with the digital scrapping. Not because I don't know how to do stuff. I think it's because I have too many kits (already) and I can't remember all of them. I buy continuously and have only been scrapping once in awhile so I tend to forget what I have. Not a good sign. I think I might seriously be a compulsive shopper. If someone has a sale, look out! I am all over it! LOL

Anyway, here are the layouts I finished this weekend. These are all based on sketches I created for the DT challenge this month at ScrappinDeals. I decided to play along with the designers but with digi instead of paper. It's was lots of fun. I was never really into sketches with paper, but they do seem to inspire me electronically. I'm thinking I need to get more involved with sketch challenges around the community.

Credits: Paper, bar codes and 'a' (recolored) from Tracy Ann Robinson's Jelly Fish Collection.
Font: TKDoodle.


Credits: More from Tracy's Jelly Fish Collection. I love this stuff! :)
Font: Nueva

Credits: Everything is Gina Cabrera's Lucky Star Kit (free from SS Digital 5).

Credits: Gina Miller's Lakeside Retreat.

Credits: Paper from Tracy Ann's Black is Back Blueberry kit (recolored).


I'd better get moving here. It's 1.30 am. Alex should be ready to eat soon and then I can sleep. He was up every most of the afternoon so I'm hoping we don't have a repeat of last night; he was up every 2 hours all night! UGH.

I promise to try to be a better blogger, but I make no guarantees. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger BlueGoddess said...

I saw your site and I have actually wanted to get into the scrapping thing. I bought a few items from QVC. I know kind of nerdy, but I was up late at night , just like I am now and I tend to just ramble and wander. Stop by my site sometime.

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home